Welcome to KTH Outdoor Club! We offer outdoor recreational sports such as climbing, hiking, trekking, mountaineering, camping and ice skating for students. The club consists of a mix of international and Swedish students, who all have a love for the outdoors in common. KTH Outdoor Club leads adventure trips throughout the semester for both beginners and experts! Additionally, we rent outdoor gear to students and the public.
- For upcoming events and general information → WhatsApp Community (For members only)
- For past events and nice photos → Visit our Instagram page
- For some routes and trails we’ve hiked → Visit our Komoot page
- For any questions about the club, get in contact → firstname.lastname@example.org
It is now possible to sign up as a member for the spring semester! We hope to welcome loads of new members for an awesome time outdoors! If you want to contribute, you might want to think about joining the Board or the Event Organizing Committee (EOC). The latter you can do by joining one of the EOC meetings, where we discuss and plan what events to organize!
- Sign up to join the club if you haven’t done so already!
- Join an EOC meeting to plan your next adventure!